Vivid Display Mode Issue:
- Some users are experiencing color issues with the Vivid display mode.
- Colors appear dull or washed out.
- Samsung claims this is intentional, not a bug.
- Some users are returning to the Galaxy S23 due to the color issues.
Green Line Display Issue:
- A green or white line appearing vertically on the screen.
- Samsung is not taking responsibility for the issue.
- Users are being turned away from Samsung and phone service providers.
- The issue may be a manufacturing defect.
- Faulty Cameras:
- Some Galaxy S24 Ultra users are receiving defective phones with camera issues.
- Issues include image shift when switching cameras and grainy or dull photos.
- Samsung is aware of the issue and is planning a software update to fix it.