Daily Wordle Hints and Tips
If you’re a Wordle enthusiast, you know that the daily puzzle can be both challenging and rewarding. To help you solve today’s Wordle, we’ve got some hints and tips to get you started.
Where Did Wordle Come From?
- Wordle was created by engineer Josh Wardle as a gift for his partner.
- It quickly became an international phenomenon, with millions of people playing daily.
- Alternate versions of Wordle, such as Squabble, Heardle, Dordle, and Quordle, have also been created.
- Wordle’s popularity led to its acquisition by the New York Times.
Choosing the Best Starting Word
- The best starting word is one that includes at least two different vowels and common consonants like S, T, R, or N.
- This will help you eliminate more letters and narrow down your options.
- The archive of past Wordle puzzles was once available online.
- However, it was taken down at the request of the New York Times.
Is Wordle Getting Harder?
- Wordle’s difficulty level has not changed since its launch.
- You can turn on Hard Mode for a more challenging experience.
Today’s Wordle Hint
- Today’s Wordle answer is a 5-letter word that starts with the letter F.
- It refers to chicken cooked in hot oil.
Today’s Wordle Answer
- The solution to Wordle #966 is FRIED.
Don’t Give Up!
- If you didn’t guess today’s Wordle, don’t worry.
- There will be a new puzzle tomorrow, and we’ll be here to help you solve it.